........ maybe I could resort to colourful language instead!
With my daughter's help we deleted half of my posts - nearly 300 - in order to free up storage space but still ended up with the same message. It looks as if I shall have to buy more space even though we can't figure out why this should be necessary. We have emailed Blogger for an explanation and advice and must wait for a reply. I just hope I can post on my other blog or I really will have a problem - I am ready to post my latest batch of work.
The drawing has gone better than I expected and I have done all that is required for the present and am feeling more relaxed about it. They are all simple line drawings so far and the next step is to add tone, then after that the detail is added. Not nearly so scary when the whole process is broken down into these stages and an excellent way to learn.
I did a bit of gardening yesterday and cut down plants that have done their thing for this year. I know that they look beautiful when sparkling with frost but they also look dreadful when soaking wet and blown about by strong winds. There are still quite a lot of leaves to drop and we are continually sweeping them off the paths or vacuuming them up off the floor when they have been brought indoors on the soles of our shoes. Someone is not as good at wiping his feet as I am!
Semi-Challenge - Second Page "The Owl at Night" - I finished the second page. It is softer as the cover. I only put some cheesecloth behind and punched the borders. Here you see how it rags out when the ...
1 day ago