I have finished both covers of my fabric books and even found perfect fabrics for lining and binding them. I was very lazy and did both jobs in one by simply cutting the lining slightly larger than the cover, placing the cover on top of the lining with the wrong sides together, folding the lining over to the front and slip stitching it all the way round. In the photo above the fabric pages are hanging out as they are waiting to be cut to size and bound in place. Above is the front and below is the back of the book. The woven gold patches were incorporated into the sari strips so I thought I would include them rather than cut them out. I had great fun finding all the bits and pieces to provide further decoration but in doing so have made a dreadful mess of my once tidy workroom. I must learn to put things away as soon as I have finished with them!
I haven't decided quite how many pages it will need and whether to include any paper ones.
This is the front of the green book but I'm afraid the computer wouldn't allow me to post the back. It is behaving oddly at present and I'm grateful to be doing this at all.