I've had a lovely time today with the embellisher but sadly have loaded the pictures the wrong way round. You were supposed to see these last, but never mind. I had moved on from embellished knitting to using fabrics and above is chiffon over woollen blanket with silk tops embellished on top. I added the lumpy bits by hand as the embellisher didn't like them.
This one is silk tops straight onto woollen blanket - I knew I'd find a use for it one day! I can see possibilities for both these samples with added machine and hand stitching, and maybe found objects too.
This is my first attempt with silk tops onto embellished knitting. It now needs some hand or machine stitching - possibly a bit of both.
This sample is also ready for some stitching.
This is an example of what not to do! I think I have been too heavy handed with the silk tops here - lesson learned.
Here I have embellished over split silk carrier rods stitched onto handmade paper. I worked rows of hand stitching and then added individual lumpy bits. It has come out very pink and green in this pic but in reality is yellow and orange! I made several other experimental samples but didn't want to bore you by posting them all.