I added another 'rock' in front of the very dark bit and a scattering of tiny dull beads. I think it is an improvement.
I realised when working on this, that I'd worked the previous stitched photos on slightly larger canvases but have none of those left. I'm trying to make use of the stuff I have and not buy more. The extra size gives a bit more room for additions and makes things much easier when adding the stitched elements. I must remember that in future.
A short post today as I have just posted on my other blog. I haven't been able to email my tutor yet as they have a malfunction in the email department. Hope it will soon be fixed.
Semi-Challenge - Second Page "The Owl at Night" - I finished the second page. It is softer as the cover. I only put some cheesecloth behind and punched the borders. Here you see how it rags out when the ...
1 day ago