Friday 20 April 2012

Look what the postman bought me today!

I only ordered this a couple of days ago and it arrived this morning.   How's that for service?!   My photo doesn't do this cover picture justice at all, and the colours are bright and vibrant.   The book is full of lovely ideas and examples of Maggie's beautiful work and I shall enjoy trying them out.

Can't stop and chat - I'm off to play.

Blogger has taken me completely by surprise and everything about posting is different, so I hope this works - here goes - I'm hitting the 'publish' button.

9 comments:

Carol Q said...

ooh Heather - I think I might neeeeeed that book! lol. can't wait to see what you find in it.

Ann Christy said...

oh Heather how lovely! Maggie is coming to our branch tomorrow to give us a talk and I am really hoping that she will have copies of her book with her. I am really looking forward to it.

Ro Bruhn said...

ooooh this looks like another must have.

Heather said...

Yes, I do know that should have been 'brought' and not 'bought'!!

Robin Mac said...

My copy is on its way, I am hoping it arrives before we go away at the weekend. I love what you are doing with the catalogue in your previous post. I put some out a few years ago too, but i didn't do it the right way here in the tropics obviously as nothing worked well and I haven't got around to trying since! Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog always. Cheers

Clare Wassermann said...

oh dear there goes my purse again!!

Stitchety Grub said...

I was just reading all about Maggie's new book on her blog - it looks fabulous - and I have just done and entry on my blog and discovered it had all changed too argh! :D
Cheers Bridget in Australia

Ann Christy said...

Thanks for you comment Heather. Maggie was a delight. We all had such a good time. Her new book is just what you expect from Maggie and I can't wait to get going with some of the techniques. ICHF at Aintree beckons first. We, Preston Threads, are setting up our exhibits and then back there on Thursday stewarding. No rest for some!!!!

Linda Vincent said...

Aha...something else for my Amazon wish list :-)