Monday 14 January 2013

Testing! Testing!

My daughter has sorted my problems - I  hope - and I am just trying out Google Chrome for the first time.  I took this photo a week ago and although they might be covered in snow in the next day or two, isn't it a lovely thought that there are signs of Spring like these, all around us?

Keep warm and safe, especially if you are having to travel in icy conditions.   I'll be back soon with a proper post - she said with slightly more confidence than she felt!

8 comments:

Heather said...

The girl is a genius and far more clever than her mother!

The Bug said...

Hey there - I see you! We use Chrome at home too - I like it MUCH better than internet explorer or firefox.

sharon young said...

Great to see you, what a wonderful daughter, isn't great how they can do all these complicated things in a jiffy.
Hope your garden's not to waterlogged after today's bit of snow. Thanks for dropping in on my blog, guess what! I think we might inherit another greenhouse on Friday, mad isn't it :-)

Ro Bruhn said...

Glad it's all sorted now, fingers crossed. Ah the thought of snow, we're going through heat wave conditions here in Australia.

Maggi said...

Wonderful to see the new growth isn't it? I hope they didn't get too waterlogged today. Good luck with Chrome, I always had problems with it although a lot of people swear by it.

Carol Q said...

hooray - back with photos Heather. nice to see life in the soil again.

Virginia said...

Lovely to hear from you again! I, too, rely on the 'younger generation' to sort my technology problems out. I'm in awe of how they seem to go flick, flick, flick and the blasted thing is working again!!!

Hope the weather improves soon.

WendyK said...

I hope everything is sorted now, but what a shame all your old posts have gone. I often went back through them, to see your beautiful work.