Another 'washed out' page. This is chervil and I wasted a lot of time last evening unpicking the embroidered piece after discovering I had fastened it to the wrong page. It actually looks better than this photo and here again the delicate colours are lost. The text at bottom left is from a colour photocopy fastened to the page with running stitch. The capital letter is actually the card template I made to cut the C for chamomile. I couldn't find a nice letter C anywhere so decided to treat the cereal packet template with gold embossing powder and it worked a treat.
I now have to work out how to fix all the pages together and then put them into the cover. I shall probably use the Sinatra technique for this and 'do it my way'! I have made a start on the cover but it isn't worth seeing just yet.