Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunshine Blog Award.

Penny from Fibrefrolics (she makes beautiful felted landscapes and vessels among other things - go and take a look), has given me a sunshine blog award. This goes to bloggers whose 'creativity and positivity inspire others'. I am now supposed to do all manner of impossibly clever things like putting the logo on my blog, passing the award to 12 other bloggers and then link them to my post. All this is way beyond my capabilities and in any case, there are far more than just 12 of you whose words and works cheer and inspire me on a regular basis.

SO - I PASS ON THE SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD TO EVERYONE WHO TAKES THE TROUBLE TO READ MY BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT, AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR VALUED BLOGGY FRIENDSHIP. YOU ARE ALL WORTHY RECIPIENTS.

9 comments:

Dominic Rivron said...

I sympathise. I've done that with blog awards before now!

(I saw someone recently give their award to a handful of blogs they felt didn't get read enough. Another good tactic).

Anonymous said...

True. Sometimes it is all to overwealming. Like most, I'm sure you would rather be at your art table.

diane.ca said...

Congratulations, shall we call you Ms Sunshine now ;-)
Being serious, your blog does inspire us and it is a well deserved award.

Doreen G said...

Congrats Heather.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving messages.
I wish that I had your e-mail address so I could contact you personally.

Annie said...

Congrats. We all love to receive awards and your is well deserved.
Be warned...I had a negative comment left on my blog because I had 2 awards last week. Aparantly noone should get them because we should all be equal and awards make those that done get them feel bad!! In my opinion we all deserve a boost from time to time and isn't it lovely to feel appreciated?
Well done you. Your blog is always sunny.
A x

The Weaver of Grass said...

Well-deserved Heather.
I have made my first book cover today out of pelmet vilene painted with transfer dye and sewn on - I am not very pleased with it but it is a start. Will keep you posted.

Julie said...

Well done for the blog award Heather. You should also have one for all the lovely and supportive comments you leave everyone :)

Totalfeckineejit said...

Let the sunshine in H !

Carol said...

Good for you Heather. Your blog is always a ray of sunshine in my reading life :)